Hands-on Computer Training Class in Microsoft Excel in Los Angeles, Southern California
Microsoft Excel is an electonic spreadsheet
program that is used for creating any kind of document where numbers
and calculations are involved. Microsoft Excel works in a table format.
You can use Microsoft Excel to create lists, invoices and financial statements.
Some people may use this program to keep inventory or create invoices. We offer classes in Excel 2010, Excel 2007, Excel 2016, and Excel 2013.
Some of the topics you will learn in the Microsoft Excel class:
- Creating Worksheets, Entering formulas in the cells
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division
- Automatic Summation, Borders and Shading
- Copying Formulas, Formatting the worksheet
- Freezing Headings, Margins, Landscape print
- Multiple Worksheets, Linking worksheet data
- Creating Bar, Line and Pie charts
- Embedding a chart in a worksheet
- Templates, Creating a Database, Sorting
- Searching a database, Automatic Record Numbering
- Finding records in a database, Password Protect Files
- Hiding Columns, Creating Macros, Filter, Defined Names
- Absolute Cell Addresses , Pivot Tables , Index function , vLookup
- .... and more